STARTEK is a call-centre that provides customer service to some of the largest companies in the world. As a Customer Service Representative, you're helping customers get their questions answered and solving problems. By providing great customer service you are ensuring those companies are well taken care of and their brand is protected and promoted.
At our Kingston site, we provide customer service specifically for an American cell phone company.
We are currently recruiting!
- Position: Customer Service Representative
- Location: 100 Innovation Drive, Kingston
- Schedule: STARTEK is open 24/7, 365 days of the year. As a result, we are looking for people who have fairly open working availability to work non-traditional hours.
- Wage: $14/hour.
- Educational Requirements: All STARTEK employees are required to have completed secondary school or equivalent.
- Training: Our Training period consists of 20 days of in-class training, following up with 24 days of on the phones training, which consists of taking calls for the majority of the day. Our Training requires 100% perfect attendance. After Training, our New Hires graduate in to pre-production.