Customer Service Associate - Full Time / À Temps Plein
Organization Overview:Apply Now Save Listing Share Listing Print Listing
Industry Sector: Sales/Customer Service / Vente
At The Brick, we're dedicated to saving you more
The Brick's friendly and professional people work hard for our customers every day. Our head office is proudly based in Edmonton, Alberta, and we operate more than 220 stores across Canada. We're not just The Brick - we're also The Brick Mattress Store, The Brick Super Store and The Brick Outlet.
Job Listing #3082
Customer Service Associate • Full Time / À Temps Plein
Date Posted: 11 Feb 2019
Application Deadline: 28 Feb 2019
Location: Kingston and Surrounding Area
Category: Sales/Customer Service / Vente
Hours Per Week: 40
Pay Rate: Hourly Wage / Rémunération Horaire TBA
Language Requirements: English / Anglais
If you've been looking to join a team that values your energy and talents, offers multiple career paths, and provides you with continuous development opportunities, you’ve found it! Since 1971, The Brick has been led by visionary men and women who have embraced each business opportunity with the drive for success. We want you to join our winning team and experience The Brick Way!
As a Customer Service Associate, you are the face of The Brick, demonstrating your enthusiasm while delivering superior customer service to all of our customers to ensure that their experience with The Brick is exceptional. You are team oriented, enjoy working with others, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Respond to customer inquiries and offer solutions in a courteous and professional manner
- Follow up with customers to identify and support their needs
- Promote customer loyalty by providing exceptional customer support
- Review and follow up on order reports on a daily basis
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong customer service focus
- Team oriented
- Experience in a customer service or sales role (retail environment asset)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven ability to multitask and maintain organization
- Proficiency with computers and Microsoft Office programs
- Flexibility to work all shifts, including evenings and weekends, as required
Why work for the Brick?
- Flexible “employer-paid” benefits including Health, Dental and Paramedical Services for you and your family
- Competitive pay
- Paid training
- Career progression program
- Access to free personal development training through “The Brick University”
- Employee discounts & Personal "Paid" days off
- Recognition, incentives, prizes and giveaways!
Be a part of Canada’s largest home furnishings retailer!
Number one in quality home furnishings across Canada.
We thank all those who apply; however, only those applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted.
You have viewed this listing 1 times.