Skyline Group of CompaniesWebsite Icon
Industry Sector: Other / Autre
Ensuring the residents in our Skyline apartment communities have safe, clean and happy places to call home. Providing best-in-class places to do business for our commercial and retail business tenants. Offering our thousands of loyal investors strong and stable investment products with top-notch service. Making sure our staff members can proudly say, “I love my job!” At the Skyline Group of Companies, this is our business. We pride ourselves on taking great care of our people: the customers, business partners, and employees who help Skyline’s communities thrive.
Job Listing #504
Assistant Resident Manager • Full Time / À Temps Plein
Date Posted: 29 Jan 2018
Application Deadline: 28 Mar 2018
Location: Kingston and Surrounding Area
Category: Other / Autre
Hours Per Week: 40
Pay Rate: Salary / Salaire 0 TO 25,000
Language Requirements: English / Anglais
We’re growing!! And looking for two detail-oriented and enthusiastic candidates to join our team for the position of Assistant Resident Manager (two-person team) located in the Kingston, Ontario. This is an ideal full-time; live in opportunity!
- Regular cleaning of building common areas including sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, dusting and cleaning of all halls, air vents, light fixtures, emergency lights, fire extinguishers, landings, entrance, elevators, laundry room and office area.
- Assisting in building management and office administration.
- Responding to tenant inquiries and requests within a timely fashion.
- Conduct and/or supervise all on-site activity in accordance with the specifications of Skyline and in line with all applicable legislation including Occupational Health and Safety Act, Residential Tenancies Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code.
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve effectively.
- Good maintenance and cleaning skills.
- General understanding of basic plumbing, electrical and carpentry.
- Knowledgeable with repair and general maintenance of HVAC systems.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills required.
- Ability to multi-task and remain detail oriented.
- Good judgment and innovation.
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Ability to bend, push and pull as well as go up and down stairs.
- PC skills are an asset (Word, Excel, e-mail/web).
- Previous sales experience an asset.
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma or 5 years work related experience.
- Previous experience renting apartments and assisting tenants required.
- Experienced in sales or related field.
- Knowledge of applicable legislation respecting residential tenancies in Ontario and the rights and obligations of Landlords and Tenants an asset.
Why you want to work here:
- Providing great customer service is something you thrive on.
- You get a thrill from staying organized and details are your “thing”.
- Being part of a great team has been your dream.
- Working for a growing company that supports environmental stewardship and social responsibilities is a must for you.
- You are obsessed with cleanliness!
How to Apply:
Fax: 519 341 0178
The Skyline Group of Companies is comprised of four primary entities to oversee its real estate investment, development, asset management and property management interests. The Skyline Group prides itself on its continuous ability to achieve its objective of owning and managing viable, reputable and accretive commercial and multi-residential real estate. We offer our employees competitive pay, benefits, paid volunteer day, on-going training, growth potential and so much more. Our workplace culture empowers staff at all levels of Skyline to become involved in supporting and building vibrant communities.
Building Careers and Communities!
Additional Requirements: Live in required - apartment provided as part of compensation
You have viewed this listing 2 times.