Camp Cook - Contract / Contrat
You must be logged in to apply for job listings. To continue, please login here.
Organization Overview:Apply Now Save Listing Share Listing Print Listing
Camp HyantoWebsite IconFacebook Icon
Industry Sector: Other / Autre
Camp Hyanto is a small camp, with a vibrant program, friendly staff and a peaceful camp setting where children can enjoy the great outdoors? Camp Hyanto is an overnight summer camp for children owned and operated by The Anglican Diocese of Ontario. It is a small rustic camp offering swimming, canoeing, crafts, sports and so much more. The camp serves children from 5 to 14 years of age.
Job Listing #537
Camp Cook • Contract / Contrat
Date Posted: 01 Feb 2018
Application Deadline: 15 Mar 2018
Location: Leeds and Grenville
Category: Other / Autre
Hours Per Week: 40
Pay Rate: Salary / Salaire 0 TO 25,000
Language Requirements: English / Anglais
The Camp Cook will be responsible for providing meals and snacks daily to campers and staff.
Responsibilities include all aspects of ordering, preparing and storing food. The Diocese of Ontario
offers competitive wage and a safe comfortable work environment. As an employer, the diocese is
committed to providing equal treatment with respect to employment according to the protected
grounds established under the Ontario Human Rights Code. The Diocese of Ontario has adopted this
policy to ensure that our employees are provided with meaningful employment that is ethical and fair,
and is in compliance with all applicable employment, and human rights legislation. Term: June 25/18
to Aug 27/18 (2 positions available)
To apply: Please submit resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Good interpersonal skills for dealing with camp staff, parents, and children.
- Able to relate and work well with children and youth.
- Able to work within the Christian Environment of Camp Hyanto.
- Able to uphold the Christian values of Camp Hyanto.
- Able to meet all Security Requirements.
- Able to follow all Rules and Regulations
- Knowledge of large quantity cooking experience is preferred.
- Strong leadership skills
- Skilled in food preparation and knowledgeable of food storage standards and food nutrition.
- Familiar with vegetarian needs and other common food allergy conditions.
- Excellent communication skills in the English language.
- Able to respect and embrace different ethnic backgrounds and traditions
You have viewed this listing 1 times.