Shift Leader - Full Time / À Temps Plein
You must be logged in to share job listings. To continue, please login here.
Organization Overview:Apply Now Save Listing Share Listing Print Listing
Cardinal Health CanadaWebsite Icon
Industry Sector: Production Work/Manufacturing / Production/Fabrication
Manufacturing facility dedicated to Health Care products
Job Listing #548
Shift Leader • Full Time / À Temps Plein
Date Posted: 02 Feb 2018
Application Deadline: 15 Jun 2018
Location: Town of Gananoque
Category: Production Work/Manufacturing / Production/Fabrication
Hours Per Week: 40
Pay Rate: Hourly Wage / Rémunération Horaire Commensurate with Experience
Language Requirements: English / Anglais
Cardinal Health Canada is currently seeking 2 Shift Leaders for our 24/7-12 hour manufacturing operation for an immediate need at the Gananoque location. This position reports directly to the Senior Production Leader. The primary function of the role is to lead, coach, and develop production teams to efficiently deliver “Essential to Care” Medical Devices within the highest safety and quality standards.
- Actively lead, coach, guide teams of 60 to 120 employees in partnership with technical Lead hands to achieve manufacturing targets within Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
- Proactively performance manage employees to ensure accountability of high standards for Safety, Quality, Attendance and Reliability in alignment with standardized KPIs
- Conduct performance and coaching discussions including formal performance reviews
- Collaborate with respective teams and other site leaders to optimize manufacturing throughput
- Responsible for tracking and reporting shift/team KPIs
- Identify, lead, and support continuous improvement opportunities in process, equipment, and systems
- Accountable for meeting cGMP standards, maintain and improve plant floor appearance/cleanliness utilizing 5S methodologies
- Accountable for downtime management utilizing LEAN and OEE methodologies
- Ensure your team is trained, qualified and certified (OJTC) to operate their respective equipment
- Schedule teams for maximum effectiveness
- Identify and manage direct labor staffing levels to meet production requirements
- Facilitate departmentally and shift change communications
- Responsible for time and attendance management for team
- Collaborate on Operational Excellence initiatives
Please apply using the following link: https://cardinalhealth.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/EXT/job/Canada-Gananoque/Shift-Supervisor--Manufacturing_20021447-1
- Post-secondary education or equivalent work experience preferred
- Knowledge of cGMPs as it relates to quality and manufacturing practices
- 3-5 years of previous leadership experience preferably within an operations or manufacturing environment
- General knowledge of production systems, operational methodologies, processes and equipment
- Must be able to work the following schedule: 24/7, 12-hour shifts on a rotating 2 weeks day shift, 2 weeks nights shift
Cardinal Health is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. Cardinal Health is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Our Human Resources team is responsible for working with applicants requesting an accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
You have viewed this listing 1 times.