Industry Sector: General Labour/Trades / Manœuvres et gens de métiers
Job Listing #560
Installation Manager • Full Time / À Temps Plein
Date Posted: 06 Feb 2018
Application Deadline: 23 Feb 2018
Location: Kingston and Surrounding Area
Category: General Labour/Trades / Manœuvres et gens de métiers
Hours Per Week: 40
Pay Rate: Salary / Salaire$41,000
Language Requirements: English / Anglais
Installation Manager Job Description
LIGHTING ENHANCEMENT CORPORATION
JOB TITLE: Installation Manager
GENERAL SUMMARY: The Installation Manager is responsible for a project installation as a whole. He/She controls the material and physically installs it, helps the electricians in the team to minimize their time on site, is responsible for the site cleanliness, organizes every aspect of an installation to make it happen, troubleshoots if the equipment is not functioning to make it function.
DETAILS OF FUNCTION:
- Physically installs the new equipment on the customer premises.
- Achieves maximum installation efficiency while providing the best possible service to the customers on site.
- Maintains the install schedule as continuous as possible by taking into consideration other projects and variables that affect installations.
- Keeps installation costs under the allocated budget, indirectly maximizing profitability, growth and account penetration.
- Maintains up to 100% installation safety and prioritizes the proper installation of the material.
- Provides service to Warranty calls.
- Helps receiving, shipping and controlling the product to be installed in several projects.
- Cleans at the end of an installation leaving the premises without any old material (lamps, controls, bulbs, fixtures, electric material)
- Maintains up to date a database for on-call helpers.
- Identifies advantages and compares organization’s products/services.
- Develops strategic relationships with new electric suppliers.
- Identifies areas of opportunity to improve Lightenco’s operations Systems
- Maintains the company’s equipment in its best condition.
- Applies his/her Lighting knowledge to validate the final outcome of an install.
- Participates in trade shows and conventions.
Reports directly to the Operations Manager or COO.
Must possess 1-3 years of experience in a similar job. Possession of technical career degree and courses in customer service is an asset. Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving; ability to determine solutions for customers (consultative sales approach). Must be results - oriented and able to work both independently and within a team environment. Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills: English (French is a Bonus). Proficiency in using Microsoft Office. Must have a valid driver’s license.
This position requires random traveling, depending on where the projects need to be installed, primarily (but not restricted to) Ontario and Quebec. Travel periods depend on project implementation, from one day to week for closer locations and biweekly for more distant locations
This position is a full-time position (40 hours per week), temporary contract until September 30th, 2018 with the possibility of extending or becoming a permanent position.
$41,000 per annum (depending on aptitudes and skills). Vacation periods as per law.
If you are interested and have the required skills, please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Qualifications: Additional Requirements:
You have viewed this listing 1 times.