Customer Sales Representative - Seasonal / Saisonnier
Organization Overview:Apply Now Save Listing Share Listing Print Listing
Gananoque Boat LineWebsite IconFacebook Icon
Industry Sector: Other / Autre
1000 Islands Boat Tours
Job Listing #565
Customer Sales Representative • Seasonal / Saisonnier
Date Posted: 06 Feb 2018
Application Deadline: 02 Mar 2018
Location: Town of Gananoque
Category: Sales/Customer Service / Vente
Hours Per Week: 40
Pay Rate: Hourly Wage / Rémunération Horaire $14/hr
Language Requirements: English / Anglais
Gananoque Boat Line is hiring customer sales representatives to work in our ticket offices. Seasonal work beginning April.
The general duties of a customer service representative (CSR) is to interact with customer questions related to the products and services we offer. CSR’s must be able to provide a high level of customer service. The main responsibility of a CSR is to sell tickets and book reservations in our system for our various tours available. CSR’s are also responsible for answering the phone and responding to inquiries.
- Ability to speak multiple languages is an asset.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to deal with customer complaints in a reasonable manner
- Ability to solve problems in an efficient and effective way
- Computer skills required
- Knowledge of products offered and ability to upsell.
- Ability to deal with high volumes of people during high points
How to Apply: Applicants can drop off a resume at 280 Main St., Gananoque, Ontario or apply at www.ganboatline.com in the careers section.
You have viewed this listing 2 times.