Your WorkplaceWebsite IconFacebook IconTwitter IconLinkedIn Icon
Industry Sector: Other / Autre
The Your Workplace enterprise is a leading authority in Canada on work culture issues. Our brand consists of an award-winning magazine, published six times a year; an annual conference, drawing hundreds of delegates nationwide; an array of products devoted to inspiring thriving workplaces, and an interactive website.
As an established Canadian multimedia company, we are not afraid to go against the grain or to forward positions against the accepted wisdom; our content is valuable and not just filler, stimulating and not just idle reading. Our desire is to awaken our community to better choices for a more fulfilling work experience.
Reaching executives, leaders and employees in progressive organizations, Your Workplace delivers leading-edge information about leading, managing/coaching, wellness and culture. Our community includes progressive organizations such as all members of the Excellence Canada and the national Association of Administrative Professionals.
We recognize that a positive work culture leads to engaged, inspired and healthy employees who contribute more in terms of creative ideas, performance and results.
Job Listing #741
Junior Salesperson • Full Time / À Temps Plein
Date Posted: 02 Mar 2018
Application Deadline: 01 Jun 2018
Location: Kingston and Surrounding Area
Category: Sales/Customer Service / Vente
Hours Per Week: 40
Pay Rate: Hourly Wage / Rémunération Horaire plus commission
Language Requirements: English / Anglais
Your Workplace magazine is looking for a Junior Salesperson to assist our sales team. All
super smart, determined and enthusiastic individuals interested in assisting with sales at a
growing company should apply.
This is an entry level opportunity for anyone interested in developing content sales experience
primarily through digital and online content activities under the auspices of a highly valued,
targeted title focusing on progressive workplace culture.
From our main office in beautiful downtown Kingston, ON, the Your Workplace enterprise is a
leading authority in Canada on work culture issues. Our brand consists of an award-winning
magazine, published six times a year; an annual conference, drawing hundreds of delegates
nationwide; an array of products devoted to inspiring thriving workplaces, and a website for all
things related to healthy workplaces.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous sales experience: 0-3 years
- Superior written, oral and interpersonal skills
- High level of self-confidence, enthusiasm, able to work independently, organized, team
player, personable, ability to effectively manage others and self-motivated
- Strong relationship building skills
- Excellent personal and telephone skills: be assertive not aggressive
- Thrive on creating strategic alliances and closing deals
Compensation: A base plus commission compensation package is available for successful
What you might like to know about us:
We produce great content and have a compelling message. We also:
- Have been publishing for 18 years
- Produce six issues per year (print and digital)
- +/- 10,000 digital and print subscribers (25% are individuals and 75% are in a group)
- Have a website at www.yourworkplace.ca
- Host an annual conference, publish an e-newsletter and offer a Wellness Program
What we need to know about you:
- How you are qualified so that you will exceed our expectations?
- Who can vouch for your awesomeness?
- What tools and resources do you need to enjoy this job and convert sales leads?
Closing Date: This posting will remain live until an appropriate candidate is found. If this
opportunity sounds exciting and you would like to join a progressive, growing company, please
send us your resume and 100-300 words explaining why you would be an asset to the Your
Apply to sales[at]yourworkplace.ca
Qualifications: Additional Requirements:
You have viewed this listing 1 times.