We envision an economically and socially vibrant community in which all individuals can realize their full potential.
Building community through innovative employment services.
- RESPECT - We demonstrate fairness, consistency and compassion in our interactions with others.
- ACCESSIBILITY - We are committed to providing services that are accessible to all.
- DIVERSITY - We value the diversity of individual and cultural differences that enrich our community.
- POTENTIAL - We encourage and nurture the positive potential which all people possess.
- CHANGE - We serve to encourage the positive change of which all people are capable.
- RESPONSIVENESS - We are flexible, responsive, and continually adapting to changes, emerging needs and opportunities.
- FREEDOM OF CHOICE - Our clients are free to enter into or withdraw from service at any time.
- TRUST - We are reliable, dependable and accountable for our actions.
- ACCOUNTABILITY - We demonstrate our accountability to our clients, community, funding sources and each other, by measuring results and being fiscally responsible.
- EXCELLENCE - We are committed to professional growth, service excellence and the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- LEADERSHIP - We foster wise leadership at all levels and we use our expertise to influence positive social and economic change.
- INNOVATION - We strive for continuous self development, improvement and innovation in our work. We seek new, innovative, and creative opportunities to be a leading-edge organization.
CUSTOMER SERVICE CHARTER
When you access services at any KEYS office you have the following rights:
- Right to be respected
- Right to be free from discrimination on any grounds
- Right to individuality, dignity, and freedom of choice
- Right to privacy and the expectation that the information you share will remain confidential
- Right to speak and be heard
- Right to be free from violence
- Right to equitable opportunity
- Right to be involved and included
- Right to be informed
- Right to quality, prompt services
Download our Customer Service Charter Here.
Feature your job posting - Fill your positions quicker with increased visibility and premium positioning
Feature your company - Promote your brand and get noticed
CLICK HERE to find out more about these advertising opportunities
Upcoming Events / Workshops
DATE(S) AND TIME(S):
DATE(S) AND TIME(S):
Welcome to Kingston Night
DATE(S) AND TIME(S): Thursday, June 24th, 7:00pm - 8:30pm
WHERE: Virtual Meet Up on Zoom
Volunteer or Donate Today
KEYS assists many people in our community through local programs and training. Find out how you can help.