KEYS has been contributing to the success of Kingston and Gananoque area businesses for more than 30 years.
We provide cost effective, just-in-time service to support your Human Resource requirements. We believe in providing exceptional customer service and are dedicated to developing trusting relationships with employers and job seekers.
Over 5,000 job seekers use KEYS services each year. Tap into this amazing resource and access a diverse and talented pool of job seekers: adults, youth, students and mature workers. Our experienced staff will ensure you receive the Human Resource Solutions you require.
Human Resources Support includes:
- Recruitment and selection of qualified candidates that meet your needs
- Design, conduct and support your interview process
- Information regarding hiring practices and procedures
- Assistance with the development of training plans and job descriptions
- Access to an intercultural intelligence toolkit
An Employer Services Consultant can also help you with cost recovery strategies. These include:
- Advice on accessing a variety of funding sources for your business needs
- Offer direct assistance with Wage Incentive Programs
- Access to Financial Incentives and Grants
- Apprenticeship information including the various tax credits
- Assist with application process to Canada-Ontario Job Grant
Provide an Employment Opportunity to a Newcomer. The government of Canada has committed to bringing 25,000 Syrian refugees to Canada within the next few months. KEYS Job Centre is working with our community to welcome and support refugees from Syria and elsewhere. Newly arrived refugees can access any of our many Immigrant Services & Programs. Employers who can offer an employment opportunity to a newcomer should contact us through this form.
Find out more about our Employer Services:
Post your job on KEYS Job Board
Free on-line job posting services
Our KEYS website attracts over 2,000 unique visits daily
Book an Appointment
Knowledgeable Employer Services Consultants (Job Developers) are on-hand to give your business the individual attention you require.
Volunteer or Donate Today
KEYS are able to help many people in our community through the generosity of local businesses. Business professionals can help us in various ways including volunteering to be mentors. Find out how you can help.