- Workplace Inclusion Charter
Workplace Inclusion Charter
Inclusive practices in a diverse workplace are more than ethical – they present significant business advantages and opportunities for organizations that are willing to embrace them:
- Increased productivity, creativity & profits
- Improved employee engagement & reduced turnover
- Improved company reputation
- Access to a wider range of skills and improved cultural insights
The Workplace Inclusion Charter is designed for businesses and organizations of all sizes and at all stages of advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. By signing the Charter Declaration, organizations are taking the first step toward becoming more inclusive. All signatories commit to develop and implement an action plan for their organizations that will improve inclusion for a particular population over the course of one year.
Charter members will have access to the following supports:
- An assessment process that helps identify key opportunities and areas for improvement
- An action plan, developed with organizational priorities in mind and with tangible benchmarks that the organization can work towards
- Access to trained Inclusion Coaches to implement meaningful workplaces changes to improve inclusion
- Public recognition
Contact us today to get started on your journey towards a more inclusive workplace!
Post your job on KEYS Job Board
Free on-line job posting services
Our KEYS website attracts over 2,000 unique visits daily
Book an Appointment
Knowledgeable Employer Services Consultants (Job Developers) are on-hand to give your business the individual attention you require.
Volunteer or Donate Today
KEYS are able to help many people in our community through the generosity of local businesses. Business professionals can help us in various ways including volunteering to be mentors. Find out how you can help.