Big River TechnologyWebsite Icon
Industry Sector: Other / Autre
big river technologies inc. is a nearshore software development company founded by an experienced team of technology and business experts. We are located in the beautiful 1000 islands region and offer a healthy balance between work and free-time lifestyles. We are growing quickly and are working with top Fortune 500 clients in our space. If you succeed in a fast-paced, self-starting and client-facing environment, working with the latest technologies on exciting projects, then we want to hear from you.
Job Listing #3585
Talent Acquisition Lead • Full Time / À Temps Plein
Date Posted: 12 Apr 2019
Application Deadline: 05 May 2019
Location: Town of Gananoque
Category: Other / Autre
Hours Per Week: 40
Pay Rate: Hourly Wage / Rémunération Horaire Salary
Language Requirements: English / Anglais
About big river
big river technologies inc., was founded by seasoned industry veterans with decades of experience in capital markets technology and delivery excellence. Our leadership team created big river to be the boutique customer-centric firm they always wanted to work for, truly focused on client success. Headquartered in Gananoque, in the heart of the beautiful 1000 Islands region of Eastern Ontario and offices in New York City and Toronto, we work for some of the world’s largest and most successful organizations. Our Business-Driven Development methodology ensures projects are delivered on time & budget. We have three core practices: FinTech, user experience discovery, and enterprise computing. Our work spans end-to-end solution development including ideation, architecture, design, software development, quality assurance and overall delivery. We’re passionate about what we do. Come join us, you will thrive.
The Talent Acquisition Lead is responsible for the development and implementation of recruitment and on-boarding strategies that enhance the candidate experience, maximize efficiency and secure high caliber, culturally aligned talent. This position is responsible for driving the recruitment process from beginning to end, through social media, events, job boards, local agencies etc., as well as analyzing data and trends to determine overall effectiveness. This position will work in conjunction with other leaders and Talent Acquisition team members to develop a road map to support organizational and strategic goals and objectives and inspire team members to embrace innovative sourcing strategies and techniques which engage both active and passive candidates.
- Develop and oversee best in class recruitment and on-boarding functions including full cycle recruitment workflow
- Employ talent sourcing strategies, candidate pipeline development, on-boarding and ongoing staffing plans
- Be a champion of big river technologies culture and our Guiding Principles
- Ensure candidates are fully vetted and aligned to business needs and culture
- Fully leverage the use of our HR platform BambooHR and other recruitment platforms and tools
- Coach, lead and develop the team to build engagement, capabilities, and efficiencies.
- Balance strategic and systems thinking with operational implementation and execution
- Evaluate key metrics and data to assess operational and service opportunities and create predictive models, such as candidate success
- Create the candidate experience, with a focus on client success and positive project outcomes
- Use behavioral assessment tool(s) to ensure/monitor candidate success
- Drive an effective employer branding strategy throughout the candidate life cycle
- Ensure all recruitment activities are in compliance with company policies and regulatory requirements
- Prepare all reporting including headcount, budget forecasting and metrics
Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years in a Talent Acquisition role for a growing technology start up
- Aware, at a business or operational level of important technology trends, capabilities, and platforms in today's enterprise
- Have worked in high growth environments and driven employee growth
- Understanding and use of social media recruitment tools and related activities that can drive the acquisition and retention process
Work Related Expectations
We service clients across North America, Europe and Asia/Pacific regions and vary our working hours accordingly. The incumbent will ideally be based out of our Gananoque, Ontario office, and, must be willing to work flexible hours to accommodate client requirements.
You are encouraged to apply directly to our website using the following link:
big river tech is committed to employment equity and diversity and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and persons of any sexual orientation or gender. If any applicant requires accessibility assistance applying for open positions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Only those candidates for which an interview will be scheduled will be contacted.
You have viewed this listing 1 times.