Northern Reflections Ltd.Website Icon
Industry Sector: Sales/Customer Service / Vente
"We are passionate about creating beautiful, exclusively designed collections that reflect current fashion trends and enhance a woman’s wardrobe. Our devotion to quality, versatility and fit help her look and feel fabulous every day, and in every setting."
Lalonnie Biggar, President
In 1985, Northern Reflections opened our first store in Guelph, Ontario. Since that time we have become a trusted brand known for fashionable, unique women’s clothing that is designed to flatter while also offering a comfortable fit. Today we have over 155 stores coast to coast.
How do we do it? Each time we design a new collection we are constantly thinking about what our customers want. Our goal is that each exclusive one of a kind garment is made to suit your busy lifestyle comfortably and fit you perfectly. Our women’s apparel goes beyond age, occupation, ethnicity, and all other ways that define people. It is simply about attitude.
Our associates really are style experts – just walk into any Northern Reflections store, and they’ll help you coordinate, accessorize, and build a wardrobe that is right for you. We encourage our customers to stop by and say hello, get style tips and see what just arrived. Our new designs arrive every two weeks, and each one is made using superb quality fabrics and including exceptional finishes and details.
As our business has grown and our fashions have evolved, our vision has remained constant: we are devoted to our customers, passionate about our brand, and inspired by our people. Visit us today to find unique quality ladies’ wear that will help you look and feel your very best.
Job Listing #3918
Shift Leader • Part Time / À Temps Partiel
Date Posted: 10 Jun 2019
Application Deadline: 05 Jul 2019
Location: Kingston and Surrounding Area
Category: Sales/Customer Service / Vente
Hours Per Week: 15-20
Pay Rate: Hourly Wage / Rémunération Horaire 14.25
Language Requirements: English / Anglais
Northern Reflections is looking for a Shift Leader to join our store team. The Shift Leader assists management with opening and closing of the store. They are responsible for all aspects of the store during their time in charge which will include achieving stores sales results, providing on the floor coaching to the sales team and maintaining visual standards. They will focus on customer service and will be accountable for both personal and store productivity results against Northern’s productivity standards.
- Assist the Store Management Team in delivering store sales budgets, daily, weekly and year to date
- Meet or exceeds daily personal sales goals and key performance (KPIs) indicators
- Uses Fundamental Selling Skills to provide an outstanding customer experience
- Delivers Customer Service standards ensuring an excellent customer experience is provided at all times
- Maintains store operations standards by ensuring timely processes with opening and closing; markdowns; and point of sale transactions
- Promotes Campaign Goals
- Sells Northern as a brand by using all product knowledge and the Northern name
- Effectively coaches and provides feedback to all Store Associates on personal productivity measures
- Processes Customer purchases quickly and accurately at cash register
- Demonstrates open, respectful and courteous communication
- Follows Company directives and initiatives and works in a safe and secure manner
- Assists in store visual layouts and maintains visual standards
- Assists in preparation of product
- Performs various tasks to ensure a neat, clean and well-presented store
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 1 year retail/customer service experience in a specialty store, preferably apparel with some exposure to team leadership
- Proven ability to attain or exceed sales goals (KPIs)
- Passionate about fashion and proven ability to build outfits for customers
- Demonstrates initiative and works well with a productive team
- Proven ability to inspire, coach and motivate a team to reach its sales goals
- Flexible; able to work flexible hours to match business needs including evenings and weekends
- Ability to adapt to the needs of the customer and store team
- Builds relationships, trust and loyalty
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently with confidence
You have viewed this listing 1 times.