Diamond Hotels Management Inc.Website Icon
Industry Sector: Restaurant/Hotel / Restaurant/Hôtel
Located in Kingston, Diamond Hotels Management Inc. owns and operates hotels and restaurants in Kingston and Sault Ste Marie, Ontario including Delta Hotels by Marriott Kingston Waterfront, AquaTerra at the Delta Hotel, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Kingston, Holiday Inn Express Sault Ste Marie and the new Ramada Kingston Hotel and Conference Centre.
Job Listing #3927
Guest Service Representative (Ramada) • Part Time / À Temps Partiel
Date Posted: 11 Jun 2019
Application Deadline: 28 Jun 2019
Location: Kingston and Surrounding Area
Category: Restaurant/Hotel / Restaurant/Hôtel
Hours Per Week: 24 - 32
Pay Rate: Hourly Wage / Rémunération Horaire $14.79
Language Requirements: English / Anglais
Your overall responsibility is to ensure that each guest has a comfortable stay and that his or her needs are met. You will assist each of our guests in a friendly, efficient, professional manner in all Guest Services related functions and maintain a high standard of service and hospitality at all times.
- Greet and welcome guests upon arrival
- Ensure guest satisfaction and revenue optimization through check in, check out and attentive coordination of hotel services for the guest.
- Check guests into the hotel in a prompt and courteous manner using upselling techniques to maximize room rates; prepares for group check in and out and VIP arrivals; becomes informed of events/ functions in the hotel during the shift.
- Check guests out of the hotel; processes customer payments according to established policies and procedures.
- Respond to guest requests promptly; promote hotel services, packages, facilities and outlets; provide guests with information such as local attractions and directions to increase satisfaction.
- Resolve guest complaints to the satisfaction of the customer
The above areas of responsibility are not all inclusive and may be amended from time to time.
- Previous Front Desk experience an asset
- Must have a friendly, outgoing, and engaging personality
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Must pay attention to detail
- Must be flexible to work any shift (days, evenings, weekends, holidays), including overnights as the successful candidate may be asked to cover Night Audit shifts as needed
The Ramada Kingston Hotel & Conference Centre is committed to providing fair and accessible employment practices. If selected for an interview, we will be happy to work with you to ensure your interview is accessible and accommodation is provided if required. Our Human Resources Department will consult with the applicant to arrange for a suitable accommodation that takes into account the applicant’s disability needs.
You have viewed this listing 1 times.