KEYS Job Centre
Industry Sector: Social Services/Education / Services sociaux/ Éducation
Free Employment Service Agency.
Job Listing #6775
Personal Support Worker • Part Time / À Temps Partiel
Date Posted: 22 Feb 2021
Application Deadline: 22 Mar 2021
Location: Town of Gananoque
Category: Health Care / Soins de santé
Hours Per Week: 10 plus bi-weekly
Pay Rate: Hourly Wage / Rémunération Horaire $19
Language Requirements: English / Anglais
A Private individual who has a physical disability is looking to hire a PSW to assist her with personal care and household duties.
1. Willingness to perform personal and household tasks.
2. Physical ability to lift and transfer the Employer.
3. Punctuality, reliability and dependability.
4. Ability to work cooperatively with the Employer, other members of the household, and with other employees.
5. Good communication skills, both oral and written, and ability to accurately follow directions from the Employer.
6. Ability to maintain confidentiality and to be worthy of the trust required to provide personal services in the Employer's own home.
1. Provide services as required and directed by the Employer, including, but not limited to, the following:
(a) Mobility assistance with transferring, lifting, positioning, turning in bed, exercising, driving;
(b) Assistance with dressing and undressing, eating, medications, special equipment, toileting ;
(c) Personal hygiene assistance with washing, bathing, showering,
(d) Assistance with communications, errands, escorting, shopping, banking;
(e) Housekeeping assistance with meal preparation, dish washing, laundry, shopping and chores;
(f)Assistance with maintaining and ordering supplies;
(g) Maintenance and upkeep for personal and household equipment and appliances;
(h) Nurturing assistance with the physical requirements of care giving;
(i) Other similar tasks that would be performed by oneself from time to time were it not for a physical disability.
2. Provide services in the home and elsewhere, consistent with the Employer's choices, lifestyle and privacy.
3. Respond immediately to emergencies, e.g. washroom assistance or injury, and advise the Employer of other unusual or emergency situations.
4. Be aware of and report any hazards concerning employee health and safety to the Employer promptly.
5. Record the date and time starting and ending each shift.
6. Ensure that keys entrusted to you are kept secure and at hand.
7. Perform other duties as requested.
Please apply with resume using the APPLY NOW link.
You have viewed this listing 1 times.