United Way of Kingston, Frontenac, Lennox & AddingtonWebsite IconFacebook IconTwitter IconLinkedIn Icon
Industry Sector: Other / Autre
Since 1941, our United Way changes lives locally by bringing together business, labour, individuals, government, and funders. United Way raises funds and finds resources to meet immediate needs through funded programs and to address root causes of issues that impact all of us. We recognize that we, as a community, continue to face complex social challenges. To address these challenges United Way researches social trends and works with partners to tackle these complex issues.
United Way Mission
To build and strengthen our community by bringing people and resources together to facilitate change.
United Way Vision
We see a future where people are self-sufficient in a community where individuals live with hope, dignity and a sense of belonging.
United Way Values
We will be known as an organization that:
- Operates with integrity, transparency and accountability to the highest ethical standards to ensure public trust
- Provides leadership in driving social change, partnerships and collaborative innovation
- Respects community wisdom by considering diverse viewpoints
- Harnesses and engages the talents and resources in our community to enhance a philanthropic culture
- Promotes volunteerism through creating awareness and engagement
Job Listing #7137
Community Investment Associate • Full Time / À Temps Plein
Date Posted: 07 Apr 2021
Application Deadline: 23 Apr 2021
Location: Kingston and Surrounding Area
Category: Clerical/Administrative / Administration/Travail de bureau
Hours Per Week: 37.5
Pay Rate: Salary / Salaire 25,001 TO 35,000
Language Requirements: English / Anglais
The United Way of Kingston, Frontenac, Lennox and Addington is a local charitable foundation that builds and strengthens our community by bringing people and resources together to facilitate change.
We are looking for the following full time position to work in a fast paced, dynamic, growing environment. We offer competitive benefits, along with personal and professional development opportunities.
Reporting to the Community Investment Manager, the Community Investment Associate supports fund distribution processes, coordinates volunteers and completes related activities to support Community Investment department functions. This role supports granting and allocations processes, data collection, analysis, reporting and evaluation.
The Community Investment Associate also supports the Resource Development department and the President & Chief Executive Officer with respect to engagement and awareness activities such as Speakers Bureau, agency tours, panel discussions, etc.
- Certificate / diploma from community college
- Minimum two years’ recent related experience
- Excellent customer service internally and externally in a fast-paced office
- Proficiency in French is an asset
Skills & Abilities:
- Analytical and reasoning skills (data input, analysis and evaluation)
- Strong written, verbal, interpersonal and communication skills
- Time management skills and ability to effectively organize work in an environment with competing work duties
- Must pay attention to detail
- A committed team player who is also able to work in a self-directed manner
- Non-traditional hours may occasionally be required
- Access to adequate transportation is essential
If you would like to learn more about how you can be part of a professional, hard-working team that contributes to our community, please visit https://www.unitedwaykfla.ca/about-us/career-opportunities/
You have viewed this listing 1 times.