HR Management Services on DemandWebsite Icon
Industry Sector: Other / Autre
HR Is More Than Just Personnel – What We Do and How We Do It
Large national and multinational corporations can afford to have an entire department devoted to the ever-complex and growing importance of effective human resources management. The top firms understand that the key to increased productivity, profitability and adaptability in an ever-changing economic climate is the development of a comprehensive, coherent HR strategy.
HR Management Services on Demand can provide that same level of service and support to small and medium-sized businesses throughout Eastern Ontario.
We offer one-time transactional pieces where we can facilitate one hire, or we can do more in-depth, ongoing retained services agreements, whereby we develop a true working partnership with our clients and are able to serve their varied HR needs and challenges on a scheduled and/or on demand basis. We devise custom HR solutions and programs based on the individual needs and resources of each client, and work to build an open, mutually beneficial and positive working relationship.
Job Listing #7306
Front End Developer • Full Time / À Temps Plein
Date Posted: 03 May 2021
Application Deadline: 04 Jun 2021
Location: Kingston and Surrounding Area
Category: Computer/IT / Ordinateur/Technologie de l'information
Hours Per Week: 37.5
Pay Rate: Hourly Wage / Rémunération Horaire Hourly Wage / Rémunération Horaire Commensurate with experience
Language Requirements: English / Anglais
If you have a passion for excellence in design and coding practices with a desire to develop new bold ideas then FrontRunner Professional wants to meet you.
FrontRunner Professional may be small, but that hasn't stopped us from becoming North America's leading provider of online services to the funeral industry.
Like our name suggests, we live on the leading edge. We don't believe in being part of the pack. We're serious about our work, but we don't take ourselves too seriously. We work hard, and we play just as hard. We reject conventional thinking and spend our days looking for ingenious ways to exceed our clients' expectations. We're smart, we're fast and we're always moving forward.
You've got experience - ideally 3+ years in an increasingly complex and evolving role. More importantly, you have passion. You live and breathe web development. If you weren't working with code, you'd feel slightly lost. And, of course, you have knowledge.
- Deep understanding of core JS principles and latest language features
- Solid understanding of REST API architecture (work with swagger, postman)
- At least 1 year or couple of commercial projects based on VueJS2+ Wide VueJS ecosystem knowledge and experience:
- Vue Router, Vuex , Vue Loader, Vue Dev-Tools, Vue CLI
- Analytical thinking, be able to refactor and improve your code
- Debugging skills (JS code, FE-BE communication) Confident with modern
- HTML5CSS3 and markup:
- Responsive markup
- Good understanding of modern trends in UI/UX development
- Cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- CSS core concepts (flexbox, grid, css variables)
- Be familiar with web accessibility approach
- CSS pre/post processor - SCSS, LESS
- Understanding and experience how to build pure-css solutions
- Solid knowledge of FE infrastructure tools - npm, webpack, gulp, babel
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git, git flow)
- Experience of working by Agile/SCRUM development methodology
- Experience in requirements analysis and estimates
- Self-awareness and a desire to continually improve your programming skills
- Pro-active position and responsible work approach
- Be open to learn new approaches, technologies and tools
Nice to have:
- Experience with other popular FE frameworks - Angular(1, 2)
- Be familiar with OOP, SOLID, DRY principles and approaches
- Basic #C knowledge, understanding how to work with .NET framework
But you don’t stop there. You’re always learning, always pushing yourself, always on top of the latest technologies and always ready to try something new.
If you want to fit in with us, you should be a team player who can conduct yourself like a real pro (while still managing to have a great time). You should be bondable, reliable and attentive to detail.
We are located in beautiful Kingston and this position requires on site attendance 5 days a week.
If this sounds like you, please submit a cover letter and resume clearly indicating how you meet the requirements for this position online at: email@example.com
You have viewed this listing 1 times.