KEYS Job Centre KingstonWebsite Icon
Industry Sector: Other / Autre
Job Listing #7317
Handyman for Private Company • Part Time / À Temps Partiel
Date Posted: 04 May 2021
Application Deadline: 30 Jun 2021
Location: Kingston and Surrounding Area
Category: General Labour/Trades / Manœuvres et gens de métiers
Hours Per Week: 20-40
Pay Rate: Hourly Wage / Rémunération Horaire $17-$20, based on experience
Language Requirements: English / Anglais
Tribond Property Management Inc. in Kingston is looking for a reliable Handyman to undertake upkeep and repair tasks at the interior or exterior of company premises. We’ll rely on you to keep our facilities in perfect condition by doing various odd jobs.
Deft hands and technical knowledge are important parts of a handyman’s arsenal. You must be well-organized with strong general repair skills. A keen eye for detail and physical stamina are valued greatly in this job.
- Clean facilities by sweeping, dusting etc.
- Perform maintenance and light repairs
- Perform routine landscaping on the grounds
- Paint and fill gaps or crevices (on walls, sidewalks etc.)
- Undertake light installation or carpentry (e.g. build cabinets)
- Repair equipment or appliances
- Assist tradespeople with electrical, plumbing or HVAC repairs
- Undertake duties as assigned or emergency tasks (e.g. shoveling snow)
- Identify and report the need for major repairs
- Proven experience as handyman
- Experience with hardware tools and electrical equipment
- Basic understanding of electrical, plumbing or HVAC systems
- Basic math skills
- Good communication ability
- Well-organized and apt in problem-solving
- Attention to detail
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work on their own
- Valid driver’s license and own transportation required
- Safety certifications (Working from Heights, Scaffold, Ladder, Boom truck) - asset
- WHIMIS - asset
- Clean CPIC required
- Work boots
- Familiar with Covid-19 procedures
- Must be able to lift at least 25 kg (55 lbs.)
Hourly wage: $17-$20/hour, dependent on experience
Hours per week: 20-40 hrs a week
If you are interested in the construction industry, and possess strong attention to detail, we would be happy to hear from you.
To apply, please email resume to: JMorningstar@tribondpm.com and email@example.com
Thank you for your consideration, candidates will be contacted for an interview, position to be filled immediately.
About Tribond Property Management Inc.: We are a team-oriented, client-centred, property management and construction company with opportunities for growth within a short period of time. Our philosophy is people first, and skills can be taught.
You have viewed this listing 1 times.