KEYS Job Centre KingstonWebsite Icon
Industry Sector: Other / Autre
Job Listing #7318
General Labourer for Private Company • Part Time / À Temps Partiel
Date Posted: 04 May 2021
Application Deadline: 30 Jun 2021
Location: Kingston and Surrounding Area
Category: General Labour/Trades / Manœuvres et gens de métiers
Hours Per Week: 20-40
Pay Rate: Hourly Wage / Rémunération Horaire $15-$17, based on experience
Language Requirements: English / Anglais
Tribond Property Management Inc. in Kingston is looking for a General Laborer to take up manual labor tasks and support operations in worksites.
One of the most important general laborer responsibilities is to collect trash, debris and other waste to keep the site clean and safe. You’ll also get to handle power tools and materials (such as saws and drills).
We’d like you to have include stamina and the ability to lift heavy loads. You should be able to concentrate on performing your tasks and commit to safety rules. If you fit this description, and you’re also interested in doing tough but important work, we’d like to meet you.
- Clean up worksites from hazardous or obsolete material
- Assist welders, carpenters, painters or other tradespeople on-site
- Handle and transport materials (e.g. cement) and equipment (e.g. drills and grinders)
- Use power tools and machinery (e.g. forklifts) when needed
- Follow instructions from supervisors to perform manual labor tasks (e.g. digging, stacking up goods)
- Put up warning signs (e.g. signposts, cones) for vehicles and passersby
- Help with setting up and transferring temporary structures (e.g. scaffolding)
- Report issues with equipment or unsafe conditions
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the job (standing for long periods of time, lifting heavy loads of up to 40 pounds etc.)
- Good hand-eye coordination
- Familiarity with power tools and machinery is a plus
- Communication and teamwork skills
- Commitment to safety rules
- Apprenticeship or specialization is an asset, but not necessary
- Valid driver’s license and own transportation required
- Safety certifications (Working from Heights, Scaffold, Ladder, Boom truck) - asset
- WHIMIS - asset
- Clean CPIC required
- Work boots
- Familiar with Covid-19 procedures
- Must be able to lift at least 25 kg (55 lbs.)
Hourly wage: $15-$17/hour, dependent on experience
Hours per week: 20-40 hrs a week
If you are interested in the construction industry, and possess strong attention to detail, we would be happy to hear from you.
To apply, please email resume to: JMorningstar@tribondpm.com and email@example.com
Thank you for your consideration, candidates will be contacted for an interview, position to be filled immediately.
About Tribond Property Management Inc.: We are a team-oriented, client-centred, property management and construction company with opportunities for growth within a short period of time. Our philosophy is people first, and skills can be taught.
You have viewed this listing 1 times.